punctual on time on schedule
on the minute
We can depend on his arriving here on time.
Be there on time, otherwise you'll create a bad impression.
Please be punctual in futurity.
We cannot guarantee the punctual arrival of trains in fogy weather.
My cat makes a punctual appearance at mealtimes.
He is always punctual for appointments.
Jack could have arrived on time if his car was good.
It is unusual for him to come punctually.
So we start on time and end on time.
Like to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time.
1. They appeared on the dot of 9.50 pm as always. 他們和往常一樣在晚上9點50分準時出現。
2. We shall be landing in Paris in sixteen minutes, exactly on time. 我們將于16分鐘后準時在巴黎降落。
3. She planned to unlock the store at 8.00 sharp this morning. 她打算今天早上8點整準時開門營業。
4. Some pulsars keep time better than the earth's most accurate clocks. 某些脈沖星發送脈沖比地球上最精確的時鐘都準時。
5. Punctually at 7.45, the express to Kuala Lumpur left Singapore station. 7點45分，開往吉隆坡的特快列車準時駛離新加坡火車站。
6. At nine o' clock on the dot, they have breakfast. 他們在9點鐘準時吃早飯。
7. Don't worry, she'll be on time. 別急，她會準時到的。
8. My guest arrived punctually. 我的客人來得很準時。
9. Their planes usually arrive on time. 他們的飛機通常都會準時抵達。
10. I rely upon you to finish the work on time. 我相信你會準時完成這項工作的.
11. She never gets anywhere on time. She's hopelessly disorganized. 她從不準時,做事無頭緒,簡直無可救藥.
12. Stop fussing about; the bus will arrive on time. 別慌, 公共汽車會準時到達.
13. In future, make sure you get here on time. 今后, 要保證準時來這里.
14. See to it that you are here punctually tomorrow. 明天你務必要準時到這里.
15. He questioned whether she could have arrived in time. 他懷疑她是否能準時到達.
16. The builder had a commitment to finish the work on time. 那個承建商答應過準時完工.
17. I risked life and limb to get here on time. 我冒著生命危險準時趕到這里.
18. To get there on time we must leave before daylight. 為了準時到那里,我們必須在天亮之前離開.
19. We fetch up at the wharf exactly on time. 我們準時到達碼頭.
20. I have to go now because I must be punctual for class. 我現在不得不走了,因為我得準時去上課.