oneself ; of one's own side ; closely related ; ourself ; personally
We must cultivate our own garden and find the joy of doing it in our own heart.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune.
Only those who learn how to live can come to know themselves and life.
The town has its own public library and public gardens.
He has established his own firm.
Mind your own business!
The youths used spray paint to deface buildings during the riots.
Some of us even design our own theme and manage our own server.
Write in recollection and amazement for yourself.
1. Success is not guaranteed. It is not handed to you. Success is earned. 成功無法保證，并非唾手可得。成功必須靠自己去爭取。
2. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14. 他14歲起就知道自己日后干什么了。
3. I distinctly remember wishing I had not got involved. 我清楚地記得希望自己沒有被牽扯進去。
4. I found myself behind a curtain, necking with my best friend'swife. 我意識到自己在簾子后面吻著至友的妻子。
5. They had a snobbish dislike for their intellectual and social inferiors. 他們非常勢利，不喜歡智力和社會地位不如自己的人。
6. Very likely he'd told them he had American business interests. 很可能他已經告訴他們自己擁有美國商業利益.
7. She dusted herself down and left to build her own career. 她重振旗鼓去開創自己的事業了。
8. He vowed to wreak vengeance on his unfaithful, thieving wife. 他發誓要報復對自己不忠、愛偷東西的妻子。
9. She feels devalued because she knows her husband has had affairs. 她覺得自己掉價了，因為她知道丈夫有了外遇。
11. Without warning, Bardo smacked his fist into his open hand. 巴多沒有任何預兆地一拳砸在自己攤開的手掌上.
12. I denied my father because I wanted to become someone else. 我和父親斷絕了關系，因為我想成為一個不一樣的自己。
13. He ordered them to stack up pillows behind his back. 他命令他們把幾個枕頭疊放在自己的背后。
14. I went to Brooks Brothers and bought myself a decent shirt. 我去布魯克斯兄弟專賣店給自己買了一件體面的襯衫。
15. He spends his spare time visiting schools to warn pupils off drugs. 他用自己的業余時間訪問學校，告誡小學生遠離毒品。
16. It's plain that he adores his daughter, and the feeling is mutual. 明擺著他很喜歡自己的女兒，而且女兒也喜歡他。
17. I undid the bottom two buttons of my yellow and grey shirt. 我解開了自己黃灰相間的襯衫上最下面的兩個紐扣。
18. He kept encouraging Rosie to find a place of her own. 他不斷鼓勵羅茜為自己找個住處。
19. People are having to think hard about their holiday plans. 人們現在得仔細地琢磨自己的度假計劃。
20. He sees himself going right to the top of the tree. 他預見自己在同行中將無人可及。