自始至終[zì shǐ zhì zhōng]
from first to last ; ab ovo usque and mala [拉]; all the while ; during the whole period; all the way
網 絡from first to last;from beginning to end;sempre;all the way
The prince remained loyal throughout.
The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish.
Davis has played all the way in the football game.
We drew on her experience throughout the project.
I enjoyed every minute of the performance.
The match was finely balanced throughout.
Food is a recurring theme throughout this book.
They chatted at the meeting from beginning to end.
1. Throughout, she illustrates her analysis with excerpts from discussions. 自始至終，她摘引討論內容來闡明她的分析。
2. I have enjoyed every minute. The craic has been great. 我自始至終都很愉快，玩得很開心。
3. Herbert sat quietly through the telling of this saga. 在聆聽這個長篇傳奇故事時，赫伯特自始至終安靜地坐著。
4. This Spanish drama has a vein of black humour running through it. 這出西班牙戲劇自始至終都帶有幾分黑色幽默。
5. Through it all, Mark was outwardly calm. 自始至終，馬克表面上都顯得很鎮定。
6. It's something I have consistently denied. 那是我自始至終否認的事。
7. I'll support him all the way. 我自始至終都會支持他。
8. He was booed and heckled throughout his speech. 他的演說自始至終都遭到喝倒彩起哄。
9. The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish. 那會議自始至終十分無聊.
10. The principle had been pernicious from beginning to end. 這條原則自始至終都是有害的.
11. The meeting was a fiasco from start to finish. 會議自始至終都失敗了.
12. The whole holiday was really enjoyable, from start to finish. 整個假期自始至終都很好,玩得很愉快.
13. He has consistently denied murdering his estranged wife. 他自始至終否認謀殺了分居的妻子.
14. Her speech was all in the same key. 她的演說自始至終是一個基調.
15. He stays all the way in the game. 他自始至終參加比賽.
16. The humour and throwaway lines ensure that the piece never loses its pace. 幽默和即興的臺詞確保了這出戲自始至終的流暢。
17. From start to finish he believed in me, often more than I did myself. 他自始至終都相信我，而且時常超過我對自己的信任。
18. Her speech was all in the same key, ie monotonous. 她的演說自始至終是一個調子(單調乏味).
19. I knew all along that it was a lie. 我自始至終都知道這是個諾言. (始終)
20. Wemmick pervaded it throughout , but never appeared in it. 文米克自始至終參與其事, 可從來沒有出過面.