[體] eleven ; [體] football team
網 絡football team;Soccer Team;football, eleven;eleven
That football team is our ally.
Their football team performed very well in the match yesterday.
As far as I know, our football team is more advanced than theirs.
This football team is the best one of all.
The football team was hitting on all cylinders and scored a big victory.
When is a football team like a scrambled egg?
The football team is made up of eleven players.
We were dragooned into the football team.
1. England's footballers are back home after their ill-fated trip to Algeria. 英格蘭足球隊結束了倒霉的阿爾及利亞之行，回到了國內。
2. He's an ardent supporter of the local football team. 他是本地足球隊的熱情支持者.
3. He improvised a song about the football team's victory. 他即席創作了一首足球隊勝利之歌.
4. The football team had a low goal aggregate last season. 這支足球隊上個賽季的進球總數很少.
5. This football team was once reputed to be invincible. 這支足球隊曾被譽為無敵的勁旅.
6. The soccer team had won no games, but it hadn't lost heart. 足球隊雖然沒贏過一場球, 但并沒有使隊員們氣短.
7. The whole school hopes that its football team will win the match. 全校學生都希望該校足球隊贏得那?熱??
8. The Chinese football team outscored its opponent by two balls. 中國足球隊得分超過對方兩個球.
9. He is a full back of our football team. 他是我們足球隊中的后衛.
10. He made the second string on the football team. 他只是足球隊的候補隊員.
11. We were dragooned into the football team. 我們迫不得已參加了足球隊.
12. Our football team defeated theirs this time. 這一次我們的足球隊勝了他們的足球隊.
13. Mr. Smith trains the football team. 史密斯先生訓練這個足球隊.
14. The school football eleven is 〔 are 〕 playing tomorrow. 學校的足球隊定于明天出場比賽.
15. Their football team was relegated. 他們的足球隊被降級了.
16. Their team really whipped ours at football. 他們的足球隊徹底擊敗了我們隊.
17. Which football team do you support? 你支持哪個足球隊?
18. The football team's mascot is a goat. 足球隊的吉祥物是山羊.
19. The two football teams are well - matched. 兩個足球隊實力相當.
20. The boys cheered their football team. 男孩子們為他們的足球隊喊加油.