網 絡make kites;make a kite;Making kites;making a kite
1. My father can a kite bamboo and paper. 我爸爸會用竹子和紙做風箏.
2. He is making a kite these days. 這些天來他一直在做風箏.
3. Is he making a model plane? No, he isn't. He is making a kite. 他正在做模型飛機 嗎 ?不, 他不在. 他正在做風箏.
4. Weifang residents love kites and love flying kites. They even make kitesthemselves. 濰坊人愛風箏,放風箏, 還要自己做風箏.
5. He'll make a kite for me. 他將給我做個風箏.
6. Boy has done a kite. 男孩做了一個風箏.
7. An unwise experiment which is often mentioned is Benjamin Franklin's famouskite in a thunderstorm. 經常提到的一次欠考慮的實驗是本杰明?富蘭克林做的著名的在雷雨中放風箏實驗.
8. The first step in the procedure for making a kite is to build the frame. 制作風箏的第一步是做骨架.
9. An unwise experiment which is often mentioned is Benjamin Franklin's famouskite in a understorm. 經常提到的一次欠考慮的實驗是本杰明·富蘭克林做的著名的在雷雨中放風箏實驗.
10. Can you make a plane model? No. but I can make kite. 你會作摸型飛機 嗎 ?不會.但我會做一個風箏.
11. I built a strong kite and waited for bad weather. 我做了一個很結實的風箏,等待著惡劣天氣的到來.
12. Kites were also used as beacons, to distribute pamphlets, and even totransport bombs. 風箏還被用做信標, 用于散發宣傳小冊子, 甚至運送炸彈.
13. Who is Tom going to make a kite for? 湯姆要給誰做個風箏?
14. Did you make this kite yourself? 嘉賓:這是你們自己做的風箏 嗎 ?
15. Really? Can you make a dragon kite? 真的 嗎 ?你能做一只龍的風箏 嗎 ?
16. My uncle will make me a kite. 叔叔將為我做一只風箏.
17. Has this boy done a kite? 這男孩做了一只風箏 嗎 ?
18. Who is going to make tom a kite? 誰要給湯姆做個風箏?
19. Is the kite made by Xiao Ming? 這個風箏是小明做的 嗎 ?
20. They make them selves a kite. 他們給他們自己做了個風箏.
21. What ________ you like to ________ ? A kite. 你喜歡做什么東西? 風箏.
22. He made a big and colorful kite. 他做了個五彩繽紛的大風箏.
23. Kites also used as beacons, to distribute pamphlets, and even to transportbombs. 風箏還被用做信標, 用于散發''.'宣傳'.''''.'小冊子'. '', 甚至運送炸彈.
24. So I played kites with my son afternoon after my son finished his homework. 所以,下午兒子做完作業之后,我和兒子一起去放風箏去了.
25. We made a lot of colourful kites and flew them in the playground. 我們做許多豐富多彩的風箏并且在運動場飛越他們.
26. Even weight distribution as the complete kite is made of the same material. 重量發行作為完全風箏被做同樣材料.
27. The kites were beautiful and what's more, the children had made themthemselves. 這些風箏很美麗;而且, 是小朋友們自己做的.
28. Kites have been used through the centuries in religious ceremonies, atfestivals, and as tools for studying weather. 若干世紀以來風箏還用于宗教儀式 、 節慶活動中, 也用做研究天氣的工具.
29. In the 14 th century, Wang Hu experimented with gunpowder - propelledrockets, making him a pioneer of aeronautics. 十四世紀中國人萬戶利用火箭的反沖力和風箏上升的力量做升空實驗, 被譽為人類航天史上第一“飛人”.
30. One day , my friend, Saleem, came to play with me and we made our firstkite. 我的小伙伴薩拉姆過來陪我一起做了第一支風箏.