網 絡Doing housework;keep house;Make homgworker;housework
My weekend was dominated by housework.
We alternate in doing the housework.
A woman or girl employed to do housework.
He always acts the martyr when he has to do the housework.
1. I discovered an addiction to housework which I had never felt before. 我發現自己迷上了做家務，之前我從沒有這種感覺。
2. You can really work up a sweat doing housework. 做家務真的會讓人大汗淋漓。
3. I just feel women are conditioned into doing housework. 我只是覺得女性做家務是習慣使然。
4. He always helps with the housework. 他總是幫著做家務。
5. to do the housework 做家務
6. She spends her day doing housework, watching television, reading, and soon. 她以做家務 、 看電視 、 看書等等度過一天.
7. He is doing household chores. 他正在做家務.
8. She became uncooperative: unwilling to do her homework or help with any household chores. 她變得很不合作：不愿做作業，也不愿幫著做家務。
9. The old couple have no one to do housework; they have to fend forthemselves. 沒有人為兩位老人做家務; 他們得自己照顧自己.
10. It featured a solo dance in which a woman in a short overall mimed a lot of dainty housework. 它的亮點是一段獨舞，一名身穿短罩衫的女子以啞劇形式優雅地表演了許多做家務的動作。
11. She fulfilled her household duties and said little to disturb him. 她忙著做家務,很少說話打攪他.
12. The family decided to assist me with my chores. 全家人決定幫助我做家務。
13. I've started the housework because I have my heart in it. 我已開始做家務,因為我有興趣.
14. Soviet women carry the main burden of shopping, homemaking and childrearing. 蘇聯的婦女承擔的主要義務就是采購, 做家務及撫養孩子.
15. My weekend was dominated by housework. 我的周末全用在做家務上了.
16. She doesn't like to do housework. 她不愿意做家務.
17. You should help your mother with the housework. 你應該幫你母親做家務.
18. She likes to do housework than homework. 她寧擇做家務,也不愿做作業.
19. Housework is his pet aversion. 他最討厭做家務.
20. Karen gave Joan a lift with the housework. 卡倫幫助瓊做家務.